It has larger stainless steel beads WITH A DIFFERENCE! They have texture and create a sound and 'crunchy feel' on roll.
It just had its debut at a face to face event and was a MASSIVE hit. We saw squeels of excitement from many and the odd stimming jumps which was just heartwarming! However, for some the texture was icky. You know immediately with this one if its for you.
n.b. The antennae needs to pulled every so often to keep knots tight .
These have been effective for those who
- hair twirl or pull
- suffer with trichotillomania
- stim with fabric
- also wonderful for decreasing agitation for those with dementia and anxiety.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitization
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences